Inter Cars Capital Group is the leading distributor of automotive spare parts in Central and Eastern Europe. Our logistic network spans 18 countries and over 500 distribution points across Europe, supplying hundreds of thousands of garages and shops with spare parts, oils, tires and garage equipment from our portfolio of 2.7 million products. We make our offer available also to the retail customer, though our e-commerce solutions and major digital marketplaces.
Inter Cars IT department, headquartered in Warsaw, Poland takes care of daily operation and development of over a hundred different applications, ranging from ERP, logistics and warehouse management systems to innovative e-commerce solutions and web applications. Hundreds of Inter Cars employees and hundreds of thousands of customers rely on our systems in their everyday work.
Observing the increasing importance of IT in every part of our business, Inter Cars has started a Digital Transformation program aimed at increasing the development pace and modernizing the technological stack of our systems. We plan to improve our capabilities using agile methodologies and leading development practices, such as DevOps and microservice architecture. We are looking for the best people to help us make the next step.
• Leading a team of DevOps engineers, help us shape the future of our DevOps practice from the very beginning.
• Build and maintain a modern, container-based, cloud native service platform.
• Create a service monitoring, alerting and logging ecosystem based on tooling and automation.
• Support multiple product teams with the design and everyday operation of their deployment environment.
• Provide product teams with the best development tools and infrastructure, including code and artifact repositories, CI/CD pipelines and cloud services.
• Monitor the services and swiftly respond to incidents. Develop blameless postmortems practice.
• Cooperate with and coordinate the work of vendors and external consultants.
• Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Istio
• Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic Search, Kibana, Jaeger
• VMware, Azure
• Ansible, Terraform
• GitLab, Jenkins
• At least 5 years of experience in the development, deployment and operation of IT systems.
• Practical knowledge of modern service operation architecture, including scalability, high availability, monitoring and security practices.
• Excellent knowledge of Linux systems, including administration, troubleshooting and containerization issues.
• Practical programming skills, allowing development of tools and automations.
• Good general knowledge of software and IT infrastructure technologies, including issues such as web applications, databases, system integration, security, server and network infrastructure and cloud solutions.
• Strong communication skills, sense of ownership and drive.
• Independence, pragmatic approach and attention to detail.
• Fluency both in spoken and written English.
• Experience with leading a team.
• Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Code and configuration management tools, such as Ansible or Terraform.
• Knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering practices.
• Experience with Kubernetes and microservice environments.
• Understanding of agile project methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban.
• Programming skills in Java, Python or Go.
• Familiarity with version control systems.
• Work on interesting projects in the field of digital transformation at a large European organization.
• Greenfield project with a possibility to influence the technical decisions from the very beginning.
• Participation in international projects.
• High independence and the opportunity to implement your own ideas.
• Highly motivated and engaged team with strong technical competences.
• Flexible employment arrangements, such as flexible hours and partial remote work.
• Training and personal development opportunities.
The data controller is Inter Cars S.A., ul. Powsińska 64, 02-903 Warszawa, tel. 801 80 20 20, email@example.com. The data controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer available at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provision of your personal data is voluntary and required to participate in the recruitment process. Failure to provide your personal data will prevent you from participating in it. Your personal data shall be stored for the purposes of the recruitment process (legal basis: processing necessary to take action as requested by the persons to whom such data relates, prior to conclusion of a contract). The data shall be stored until the completion of the recruitment process. Each person is entitled to demand access to their personal data, rectify it, remove it, restrict its processing or transfer it. Each person is entitled to object to the processing of their personal data, file a complaint to the supervising authority and withdraw their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing performed prior to such withdrawal. Each person is entitled to object to the processing of their personal data based on a legally valid interest of the data controller, as well as object to the processing of their personal data for marketing purpos