Agile Guru/Agile Coach
Agile Guru/Agile Coach
Agile Guru/Agile Coach
Inter Cars SA is the biggest distributor of spare parts for passenger and commercial vehicles in Central and Eastern Europe. Since May 2004 our company is present at Warsaw Stock Exchange. Our main strategic goal is to maintain our position on the market as the leader in CEE area whereas automotive spare parts are concerned.
Join our team!
Our company is on the eve on a huge agile-oriented transformation that is aimed at introducing technologies, processes, skills, knowledge and organizational structures that will allow us to greatly increase our possibilities whereas fast, efficient and based on modern technologies IT development is concerned. The main focus of this position would be to spearhead this transformation in our company by enriching our team with Your knowledge, expertise and best practices concerning Agile in general and company transofmration and SAFe implementation in particular. As a result together with the top management of our company make this transoformation a reality in Inter Cars.
• To assess the status quo and propose modifications and tools to be implemented
• To lead or recommend optimal development activities (trainings, workshops, certifications) for key personnel
• To support the definition of specific roles, responsibilities and deliverables within agile teams
• To actively participate and support the agile transformation process
• To identify and analyze problems, propose and implement solutions
• To share knowledge and participate in creation scrum teams
• To cooperate closely with the rest of the organization to create and implement a long term plan for agile transformation (where are we now, where do we want to get and how to get there)
• To become the Agile Ambassador and the Agent of Change in our company - to shape “the hearts and minds” of our organization bringing our projects and internal methodology to their full potential
• Participate in the creation of platform for cooperation with vendors
• Do You know what Agile, SCRUM and SAFe are and Waterfall is also nothing strange for You?
• Do You know how to facilitate a game of planning poker, organize work of multiple product teams and handle Agile Release Train?
• Do You have some interesting things to brag about? An agile transformation that You participated in or even better managed Yourself?
• If there were three “Yeses” - proceed to stage 2
• You have both theoretical knowledge and practical experience with any aspect of project management.
• You inspire creativity in others • You enjoy sharing Your knowledge and shaping other minds
• You handle things like CPM, backlogs, retrospectives, planning poker, daily scrum, risk management, releases, schedule and many, many more with Your left hand and both eyes closed
• You can manage multiple stakeholders, product owners and architects with ease
• Working in big organizations (hundreds of people) is a second nature for You
• You would like to join us in shaping the product development approach in our organization
• Your written and spoken English and Polish skills are on an advanced level (FCE at least)
• You have a “B” category driving license
• You are not afraid of technology – it is afraid of You • You enjoy a challenge, You are brave, direct and not afraid to defend Your opinion
• If all of the above statements are true proceed to the next stage
• Becoming a major part of PMO of a large organization
• Having real influence not only on the activities of PMO but on the whole company as well
• Cooperation based on self-employment or permanent work contract
• Flexible working hours – GSD is more important than a 9-5 comfy work
• Attractive financial conditions
• Getting recognized and appreciated for Your efforts and input
• You will never have the chance to get bored
The data controller is Inter Cars S.A., ul. Powsińska 64, 02-903 Warszawa, tel. 801 80 20 20, email@example.com. The data controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer available at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provision of your personal data is voluntary and required to participate in the recruitment process. Failure to provide your personal data will prevent you from participating in it. Your personal data shall be stored for the purposes of the recruitment process (legal basis: processing necessary to take action as requested by the persons to whom such data relates, prior to conclusion of a contract). The data shall be stored until the completion of the recruitment process. Each person is entitled to demand access to their personal data, rectify it, remove it, restrict its processing or transfer it. Each person is entitled to object to the processing of their personal data, file a complaint to the supervising authority and withdraw their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing performed prior to such withdrawal. Each person is entitled to object to the processing of their personal data based on a legally valid interest of the data controller, as well as object to the processing of their personal data for marketing purposes.